Lucy



 This one was harder to make, but after almost 3 weeks since we said good bye to the princess, I put together a tribute video.


I am also going to do albums and put the pictures and videos of Lucy, Sarah, Aslan, Tom, Burt, Charcoal, Sadie, Stogie, any of the pictures I can find of the animals we’ve had. 


Losing a pet is so hard, but I have to say Miss Lucy has caused a bit more pain.


Lucy came to our house in December of 2011. She was 2.5 pounds of adorable. 


Aaron held Lucy up to Alex’s face and a bond was immediately formed.


Lucy was a true companion doggie to Alex. She and he even figured out how to play together.


Lucy would roll around on Alex’s neck and lick his face, the roll, lick, and on and on it went.


When we came here to this house, it was due to a very traumatic situation. Lucy knew and that first night, she laid on Alex’s belly/chest just making sure he was ok.


When I had my knee replacement surgeries, Lucy was torn between helping Alex Malarkey or me. She decided I needed more attention I guess and would rarely leave my side.


When people came to visit, Lucy would get so excited and roll on her back and spin hoping to get attention.


Lucy was an absolute gift from God helping both Alex and me through some incredibly painful times. 


Lucy was a Havanese. Look up the breed. Although she was small for the breed (she was 7-8lbs) she was the devoted doggie the breed is known to be. 


We both miss her a lot.


Will we get another doggie. We hope to one day. I do not think we have not had a dog since Alex was one. 


The rules here do not allow getting a doggie if we lose one, but we will see. 


This video is made of some of the many, many, MANY, pictures and videos I have of Princess Lucy May, and yes she was registered and that was her name.


We love and miss you Lucy. I promise to take care of Alex. You were an amazing companion to him.


πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Comments